The free charts are to cross stitch this image with 30 colors
The images are cross stitch charts using 30 colors. Download and print one or all if you please. Enjoy!
You will need:
- One piece of 14-count Aida cloth measuring 140 wide by 181 squares high (10” wide by 12.93” height) plus 1-inch margin on both sides. Meaning your cloth will measure 11 inches wide and 13.93 height but you will work on 10 by 12.93).
- One blunt tapestry needle size 24 (24 is the common size for Aida 14-count)
- Scissors or Thread Clippers
- One cross-stitch hoop
- This pattern uses 30 colors and all codes are for DMC® floss (Make sure you use only DMC® floss).
- The floss needs to be the six-stranded cotton DMC® floss
- You will use two strands of floss for this project